Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Flash Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution with Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests
• Read back verify drive test
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Easy S/W Update: via a USB port.
• Access/Control the unit remotely
Example of typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
USB3.0: clone 1 to 19 in one session.
e-SATA: clone 1 to 3 in a single session.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 10 to 10 for USB3.0 in 10 simultaneous sessions.
Example of erase operation, or drive diagnostics:
Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source port 1 USB).