Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Most Flexible in customization to support many different storage devices**, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution when in combination with Linux OS. No licensing scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read back verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• For NVMe Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
SAS/SATA: clone 1 to 7 in one session.
USB3.1: clone 1 to 9 in one session.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 4 to 4 for SAS/SATA drives in 4 simultaneous sessions and up to 5 to 5 for USB3.0/3.1 drives in simultaneous sessions.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source ports 1 SAS/SATA and 1 USB).
- 8 Ports of SAS Expander.
- 2 Ports of FC: includes fiber cables and FC drive adapters.
- 1 Port SCSI 320
Different Unit’s Configuration and Expandability Options are all dependent on the available unit’s PCIE slots and needs to be reconfigured at the time of purchasing.
· NVMe 4 ports Option: Includes M.2 Adapters and U.2 Extension Cables to Supports M.2, U.2, and PCIE NVMe SSD.
· Add-on Expansion Boxes of 8 ports of SAS/SATA: Expansion Box with 8 cableless slots (up to 3 boxes).
· 1394 3 ports: Includes a FireWire controller with 2 1394A ports, one 1394B port, and 1394A/B cables.