Best Standalone Drive Eraser, Drive Imaging (Forensic), Drive Cloning/Duplication
Cellphone Data Extraction & Analysis
HDD and SSD Erase and Diagnostics Solutions with NIST800-88
IT Solutions - Drive Duplication Drive Copier and Diagnostics
Digital / Computer Forensic Imaging
Accessories & Options
My Account / Order Status
SCSI Kit support up to 2 SCSI Hard Disk Drive
SCSI 2 hard disk drive kit
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Days
Please call for pricing
SCSI Support option for the "SuperImager Plus", "SuperWiper", "SuperCopier" line of products. Adding SCSI interface support to the main units, enable the user to capture, clone, erase data from SCSI hard disk drives.
This option include a single channel LVDS Ultra 320 PCIE 1x controller card and an ULTRA 320 LVDS twisted pair cable that support 2 SCSI devices.
The SCSI controller is plugged into the optional Expansion box and enable the user to plug and connect up to 2 SCSI hard disk drives into the main unit for cloning and for Forensic data capture.
This option works only with the use of Expansion Box, where the user connect the Expansion box with the supplied data cable (DVI style) to the expansion port of the main unit.
This option required purchasing of:
1) Expansion Box
2) Expansion ready unit.(Expansion option is installed at time of purchasing of the main unit)
1. Controller: Adaptec 29320LPE SCSI Ultra 320 single channel controller 1x, with VHDCI68 Female on front bracket.
2. SCSI cable: A twisted pair LVDS Ultra 320 cable with 4 HD68 pin Male connectors, and support plug up to 2 SCSI devices.
3. Adapter: VHDCi68 Pin Male to HD68 pin Female adapter.
4. SCSI terminators: HD68 pin Female Active /SE terminator.
SCSI Support doc on how to connects SCSI HDD as "Suspect" drives:
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »