Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Built with 3 NVMe + 7 SATA ports and with Extreme Performing Hardware, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a secure solution Linux OS. No licensing scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read back verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• For NVMe Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
NVMe: clone 1 to 2 in one session.
SATA: clone 1 to 6 in one session.
Mix Media: From 1 NVMe to 7 SATA, or from 1 SATA to 2 NVMe.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 3 to 4 for SATA drives in 4 simultaneous sessions.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostics: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source ports 1 SATA and 1 USB).
Expandability and Options:
- NVMe add-on one more port Option: Using the optional TB3.0 Expansion Box, the user can add a M.2 NVMe full Kit to add one more NVMe port to the unit (total of 5). The full NVMe Kit includes M.2 Adapters, U.2 Extensions Cables, and it supports M.2, U.2, and PCIE NVMe SSD.
- SAS/SATA 4 ports Option: Using the optional TB3.0 to PCIE Expansion Box, the user can add a 4 port SAS/SATA full kit to add 4 SAS/SATA ports to the unit. The Kit includes the SAS controller, cables, and external PS to power the 4 drives.