Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible User Interface. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a secure solution configured with Linux OS. No licensing scheme is needed, which makes the solution cost-effective. The unit comes with free s/w updates and supports, and it has been used 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
• Visualizing the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read-back-verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
• For NVMe Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
* some drive models
• Hot-Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot-plugged. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase and Drive Diagnostics Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
SAS/SATA: clone 2 to 2 in two sessions, or 1 to 3 in one session
SATA (by utilizing the eSATA port and using the 8 USB3.1 ports with SATA to USB adapters): clone 1 to 10 in one session.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostics: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source ports 1 SAS/SATA and 1 USB).
Expansions and Options:
• NVMe 2 Drive Option: Supports to Clone and Erase NVMe SSD. The Kit includes M.2 Adapters and U.2 Extension Cables, and it supports M.2, U.2, and PCIE NVMe SSD.
• Add on additional four SAS/SATA ports: The 4 SAS Kit includes the 4 ports SAS controller, cables, and external power supply to power the four drives.