Secure, No License Scheme, SCSI Drive Eraser, Built with 2 SCSI ports and Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible UI. Hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Format and NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 4 SCSI drives and 6 USB3.0 drives and run 10 erase sessions at the same time!