The SuperImager® Plus 7” Mini Forensic unit is a Portable forensic imager with the ability to perform multiple Forensic tasks, allowing the Forensic investigator to capture data in the field from multiple source drives to multiple target drives simultaneously and extremely fast. It also enables the user capture data from multiple cellphones and run cellphone analyses, or any third-party application. The unit is compact and easy to carry, with built-in 3 SATA (with a secure and keyed SATA power connector) and 4 USB3.0 ports, 1 port of 1Gigabit/s Ethernet, and 1 port of HDMI.
The SuperImager’s main application (the unit’s software) supports many
imaging methods like Mirror Image, Encase E01/Ex01, and Linux-DD. Here are some of the tasks that the unit can be used for:
1) Multiple Parallel Forensic Capture: Mirror (bit by bit), Linux-DD, E01/Ex01 (with full compression) formats, Mixed-Format DD/E01, and Selective Capture (files and folders with the use of file extension filters). Select a single partition to capture.
2) Erase data from Evidence drive - using DoD (ECE, E), Security Erase, NVMe Secure Erase, or Sanitize erase protocols.
3) View the data directly on the Ubuntu Desktop screen.
4) Encrypt the data while capturing (using the AES256 engine).
5) HASH the data while capturing – run all the three, SHA-1, SHA-2, and MD5 HASH engines, at the same time.
6) Run a quick Keyword Search on the Suspect drive prior to capture.
7) Run Multiple Cellphone/Tablets data Extraction and Analysis using a third-party application on the Windows 10 side.
8) Run Forensic Triage application using a third-party application on the Windows 10 side.
9) Run Virtual Drive Emulator prior to the data being captured on the Linux side.
10) Run Remote Capture from unopened laptops (Intel Based CPU).
Additional operations that are available include HASH a drive, drive diagnostics, and scripting.
The application supports forensic imaging of multiple drives, in multiple sessions, in simultaneous forensic imaging runs.