Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with 4 SAS/SATA ports, 8 USB3.0/3.1 ports, Thunderbolt 3.0 port, Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit configured with Linux OS. No license scheme required which makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Format and NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Erase Netapp/EMC drives.
- Erase SED drives.
- Hot-Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot-plug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.-
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST compliance.
- R.2 Ready with self-calibration.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 4 SAS/SATA drives and 8 USB3.0/3.1 drives and run 12 erase sessions at the same time!
Some Expansion Options:
- SAS 4 ports Kit, FC Kit, SCSI Kit, and NVMe 1 Port Kit (SFF-8639 or M.2).