Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and secure solution combined with Linux OS. No license scheme requred which makes the solution cost-effective, with free Lifetime s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Erase Netapp drives
- Erase SED encryped drives
- Hot Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot-plug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new erase operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat and automated operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST Compliance.
- R.2 Ready with self-calibration
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. For example, the user can plug 24 drives and 10 USB drives and run simultaneously 34 erase sessions!