The SuperWiper XL unit is Standalone, Secure, Most Versatile in supporting many storage devices, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible UI.
The standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution combined with Linux OS. No license scheme needed makes the solution cost-effective. It comes with lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Erase Netapp drives.
- Hot-Plugg Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hotplugging. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST compliance
- R.2 ready with self-calibration.