The SuperCopier® Desktop 8 NVMe is an industrial, extremely fast (187 GB/min), dedicated 8 NVMe SSD drive duplicator. It enables the user to easily clone, duplicate, and erase multiple drives simultaneously. The unit is designed with desktop chassis for long durability use. It supports NVMe SSD, e-SATA drives, and USB flash drives.
The main application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror mode: Bit by bit imaging.
2) Quick Copy: Advanced Smart Copy of Partitions.
3) VHD copy: Clone image of a virtual drive.
4) Selective Capture of Files and Folders.
5) Copy to Folder: Copy all data files from a source drive into one folder on the target drives.
Here are some test results:
1) cloning from Samsung 128 GB NVMe SSD to WD Black 1TB NVMe SSD: 187 GB/min
2) clone + HASH from Samsung 128 GB NVMe SSD to WD Black 1TB NVMe SSD: 117 GB/min
3) Erase + Verify WD Black 1TB NVMe SSD: 130 GB/min.
The application supports data duplication from one source drive to multiple target drives or from multiple source drives to multiple target drives in multi-sessions. The application is updated to clone Windows 10.
The main difference between using a product with U.2 port (and with Extension cables) vs. using M.2 port and plugging the media directly into the port:
NVMe U.2 port is more versatile and can support three types of NVMe SSD: M.2, U.2, PCIE NVMe storage controller, while M.2 port is limited to M.2 SSD.
Using the U.2 Extension cables protects the unit's NVMe port from overuse and many insertions by plugging the SSD directly into the unit's port and damaging the port. (It is easier to replace an extension cable than the interface board of a damaged port!).
Competitors that use NVMe M.2 ports are limited with their supports (Only M.2), and force the user to plug the media directly into the port.
U.2 extension cables are very durable and built with high quality and precision, and they exhibit an extreme transfer rate of over 200 GB/min.
There are many cloning and imaging standalone applications; only a few are working properly!
Some of the testimonials:
"The MediaClone SuperCopier Desktop unit works very well. The unit runs very fast in multiple session operations, and it is very easy to use. We have loaded many different kinds of partitions on the source drive, and the Quick Copy mode works very well cloning the source to many targets. The application supports GPT and MBR partitions with scaling and non-scaling, NTFS re-size works with different size targets, and the latest Windows 10 is very well supported.” Benny Potlog from Intel Israel
"For our purposes, being able to sanitize many drives swiftly is a serious need. We looked into several devices but they were usually made for single purposes that didn't match what we were looking for. The MediaClone SuperCopier has allowed us to speed up cleansing drives dramatically as well as clone drives. It's flexible and allows for many operations simultaneously. In the rare event of any issues, we have always received prompt support from MediaClone. The SuperCopier is very well constructed, simple to use, and reliable." Warren Smite from Prosoftnet Calabasas, CA
“We have searched for few solutions that could help us to destroy our data from retired storage and came across MediaClone SuperWiper solution. I must say, it saved us lots of time erasing individual disks so we have decided to add the Disk Duplicator solution to clone drives. IT Folks love to be able erase data with DoD formatting tool and also provide audit trail for our auditors. Great product and I would highly recommend it.” Les Janeczko Manager, IT Infrastructure Fuzion Analytics
SuperWiper Desktop 8 NVME U.2 ports how to clone
SuperCopier Desktop NVMe 8 Ports U.2 how to erase drives
SuperCopier Cloning Application Settings:
- HPA/DCO Automatic Supports: The application can automatically open HPA and DCO areas and resize the drive to its full native capacity to erase any "hidden data" (HPA/DCO are special areas on a SATA drive that support this feature).
- Bad Sectors Handling: The user can select to skip bad sectors/blocks or abort the operation when encountering bad sectors/blocks on the source drive.
- 48bit LBA Addressing: Supports drives with sizes up to 256TB.
The Application's Main Operations:
- GUI: The SuperCopier application is designed with very simple and easy-to-navigate icons. The user can set the operation in a few clicks.
- Speed: Extremely fast operation - 100% bit by bit can be up to 29 GB/min with SSD, and 11 GB/min with high rpm Hard Disk Drives.
- Clone: Mirror bit by bit (any OS), Quick Copy (NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, EXT2-4), Selective Capture (Folders and Files), VHD Copy, and Copy to Folder.
- Erase or Format.
- Drive Diagnostics.
- HASH Authentication.
Main Hardware Features:
- Form Factor:Desktop, Industrial Built, Last for years.
- CPU: i9 Latest generation.
- Display: 10" touchscreen, color LCD display.
- Hardware: Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications.
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 64 bit.
- Security: Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).
- Dedicated Secure Unit: Clone, Erases and Formats storage devices (HDD, SSD, USB storage devices, and Multi Media Cards).
- Storage controller: Two 4 Ports NVMe storage Controller
- 48bit LBA Addressing: Supports drives with sizes up to 256TB.
- Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces: SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE, USB2.0, USB3.0, USB3.0, MMC, and M.2 SATA, U.2 NVMe, M.2 NVMe, PCIE NVMe.
- Supports Form Factors: 3.5", 2.5", ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, and M.2 storage devices.
- Clone and Erase Multi-Media Cards: Supports SD/CF/Memory Stick/microSD with the use of a Multi-Media Card reader via a USB port.
- Main Native Ports: 8 U.2 NVMe ports data and power, 8 USB 3.2 ports, one e-SATA port.
- Power Characteristics: Built-in a universal auto switching 700 Watt UL/CE/PSE.
- Operating Environment:
5°C - 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing.
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- Unit Dimensions:
- The base unit's dimensions: 18.0" x 15.0" x 4.0" inch.
The 8 channel open tray dimensions: 11"x 6"x 2".
- Unit Net Weight: 32.00 LBS.
- Shipping Dimensions:
Box Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 16" inch & Box Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- included items:
- 8 U.2 NVMe Extension cables and 4 NVMe M.2 adapters with secure brackets.
USB memory card reader
USB3.0 to e-SATA Adapter
M.2 NGFF to USB3.0 Adapter (SATA or PCIE base)USB3.0 to SATA 4 Channel Kit convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports at high speed (Up to 20GB/min). The kit includes 4 USB3.0 to SATA hard drive adapters and 1 PS to power 4 hard disk drives
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, NVMe SSD Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible User Interface. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution. With no licensing scheme, it makes the solution cost-effective. In addition, it comes with free s/w updates and supports for the product's lifetime. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read-back-verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• For NVMe SSD, the application Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
• Hot swapping Ports: Each unit’s port is a hot swap port. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
NVMe SSD: clone 1 to 7 in one session.
USB 3.2: clone 1 to 9 in one session.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 4 to 4 for NVMe SSD in 4 simultaneous sessions and up to 5 to 5 for USB 3.2 flash drives in simultaneous sessions.