Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, NVMe SSD Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible User Interface. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution. With no licensing scheme, it makes the solution cost-effective. In addition, it comes with free s/w updates and supports for the product's lifetime. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read-back-verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• For NVMe SSD, the application Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
• Hot swapping Ports: Each unit’s port is a hot swap port. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
NVMe SSD: clone 1 to 7 in one session.
USB 3.2: clone 1 to 9 in one session.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 4 to 4 for NVMe SSD in 4 simultaneous sessions and up to 5 to 5 for USB 3.2 flash drives in simultaneous sessions.