Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Built with 3 NVMe + 7 SATA ports and with Extreme Performing Hardware, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a secure solution Linux OS. No licensing scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read back verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
* some drive models
• For NVMe Supports:
-Copy NVMe SSDs
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of a typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
NVMe: clone 1 to 2 in one session.
SATA: clone 1 to 6 in one session. (SAS: clone 2 to 2 in one session).
Mix Media: From 1 NVMe to 7 SATA, or from 1 SATA to 2 NVMe.
For a variety of source drives:
Any combination of the ports up to 3 to 4 for SATA drives in 4 simultaneous sessions.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostics: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source ports 1 SATA and 1 USB).