The SuperImager® Plus 12” 2 NVMe & 2 SATA Rugged Portable Mix Ports Forensic unit is a forensic imaging device that can serve as a complete Field Computer Forensic Investigative platform. The unit is built with 2 SATA ports, 2 U.2 NVMe ports, e-SATA port, and a Thunderbolt 3.0 port (40 Gigabit/s fast port). It is configured with Dual Open OS (Linux for fast imaging/Win10 for forensic analysis and cellphone extraction). Under Linux, the user can run multiple parallel simultaneous Forensic imaging (mirror image, single-partition, Linux-DD, EnCase, mix E01/DD, VHD, Triage with Files and Folders) with 3 HASH values (MD5, SHA1, and SHA2 run all the three at the same time), encryption, compression, keyword search all on the fly and save images to a network. Under Win 10, the user can perform a full Forensic analysis using third-party applications like EnCase, Nuix, Axiom, and more, and also perform multiple cellphone data using Cellebrite, MASB, and more.
The unit hardware is very robust, running i7 11 generation CPU, the 12" large display helps visualization when running a full Forensic analysis software, and the rugged case makes it easy to carry when traveling.
• one e-SATA port on the main unit
• 2 SATA ports: 2 on the main unit (in socket, power & data, but not supporting SAS )
• 2 NVMe ports: 2 U.2 NVMe ports on the main unit (power & data)
• 4 USB 3.2
• TB3.0 port
One use of the unit is when there is a need to perform fast Forensic imaging onsite supporting SATA and NVMe in cross-media capture. Another use of the unit is to run cellphone data extraction, full forensic analysis, triage data capture, RAID reconstruction, network ana;ysis
The unit supplied with:
• Remote Capture KIT.
• Virtual Emulator (for viewing the Suspect drive before capturing).
• 2 SATA Extension Cables.
• 2 U.2 Extension Cables.
• 2 U.2 to M.2 NVMe adapters.
The Thunderbolt port and the Thunderbolt Expansion box bring a lot of additional connectivity.
Thunderbolt 3.0 to PCI-E Expansion Box, 4 Ports SAS controller, Thunderbolt 3.0 to 10GbE adapter, and Mac/Thunderbolt acquisition kit.
The unit’s fast Thunderbolt 3.0 (40 Gigabit/s) enables the user to capture data directly from Macbooks laptops via TB2, TB3, and 1394 connections. Also, the optional TB3.0 Expansion Box allows the user to capture data from other interfaces such SAS/SCSI/FC. The user can also use the unit' TB3.0 port to connect to 10 Gigabit/s networks and quickly upload the captured images to a network.
Some speed tests:
SATA to SATA Linux-DD copy max speed 32.7GB/min.
NVMe to NVMe mirror image max speed 187GB/min. (see pictures)
The SuperImager’s main application (the unit’s software) supports many imaging operations. Some of the tasks that the unit can be used for include:
1) Multiple Parallel Forensic Capture: Mirror (bit by bit), Linux-DD, E01/Ex01 (with full compression) formats, Mixed-Format DD/E01, and Selective Capture (files and folders with the use of file extension filters). Select a single partition to capture.
2) Erase data from Evidence drive - using DoD (ECE, E), Security Erase, NVMe, and Sanitize Erase protocols.
3) View the data directly on the Ubuntu Desktop screen.
4) Encrypt the data while capturing (AES256).
5) HASH the data while capturing – run all the 4 MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, and SHA512 HASH engines simultaneously.
6) Run a quick Keyword Search on the Suspect drive before the capture.
7) Run Multiple Cellphones/Tablets data Extraction and Analysis.
8) Run a Forensic Triage application.
9) Run a full Forensic Analysis application like Encase/Nuix/FTK.
10) Run Virtual Drive Emulator.
11) Run Remote Capture from unopened laptops (Intel Based CPU).
13) Use the native Thunderbolt 3.0 port (40 Gigabit/s) to capture data from USB3.1 Gen2 storage devices, Mac via Thunderbolt 2/3 port or 1394 port, or connect to 10GbE network with the use of TB3.0 to 10GbE adapter.
14) Unlock drives with ATA pass-code, BitLocker pass-code, Opal pass-code for SED drives
15) Use the unit as a “Write Blocker” device: This new feature enables the SuperImager unit to function as a secure bridge between workstations on a network to Suspect drives attached to the SuperImager unit by using the iSCSI protocol over a network connection. A forensic investigator using a workstation or laptop in one location can access a Suspect drive in different locations in the Write block mode. The SuperImager unit will be connected to the same network, and the Suspect drives will be attached to the SuperImager unit in read-only mode. The SuperImager unit will act as a “write blocker” for any of the unit’s attached storage, such as SAS, SATA, USB, 1394, FC, SCSI, and NVMe.Additional operations: Erase verification, Full or Quick Format, standalone HASH authentication, drive diagnostics, and scripting. The application supports forensic imaging from multiple drives in simultaneous forensic imaging sessions. The optional TB 3.0 expansion box enables the user to connect to a 10 Gigabit/s network, to an external HDMI monitor, or to plug in additional optional storage controllers (SAS, SCSI, 1394, and FC) to support capture from more storage devices.
The main difference between using a product with U.2 port (and with Extension cables) vs. using M.2 port and plugging the media directly into the port: NVMe U.2 port is more versatile and can support three types of NVMe SSD: M.2, U.2, PCIE NVMe storage controller, while M.2 port is limited to M.2 SSD. Using the U.2 Extension cables protects the unit's NVMe port from overuse and many insertions by plugging the SSD directly into the unit's port and damaging the port. Competitors that use NVMe M.2 ports are limited with their supports (Only M.2), and force the user to plug the media directly into the port. The U.2 extension cables are very durable and built with high quality and precision, and they exhibit an extreme transfer rate of over 200 GB/min.
The SuperImager application is optimized to achieve extreme top speeds when using NVMe SSD: HASH SHA-1 132.5 GB/min, Mirror Image 187 GB/min, Erase + Verify 130 GB/min, Verify 197 GB/min
SuperImager application is optimized to achieve extreme top speeds when using
HASH SHA-1 132.5GB/min, Mirror Image 187GB/min, Erase + Verify 130GB/min,
SuperImager Plus 12" NVMe +SATA Rugged unit with i7 CPU, 32GB Memory, and S/W Version 126.96.36.199
Avg Speed GB/Min
HASH single drive, in a single session (Samsung 870 EVO SSD)
HASH 2 drives in 2 separate sessions (2 Samsung 870 EVO SSD)
SHA-1 + MD5 drive 1
SHA-1 + MD5 drive 2
HASH single drive, in a single session (1TB WD black M.2 NVMe)
SHA-1 + MD5
Erase Drives using 1TB WD Black M.2 NVMe SSD
Single Pass - User Erase Mode
100% bit by bit Imaging 1 TB WD Black to 1 TB WD black M.2 NVMe SSD
with SHA1 HASH
DD Imaging Samsung 850 EVO SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD (2GB Files Chunks and NTFS)
with SHA-1 + MD5 HASH
DD Imaging SanDisk Extreme II SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2 GB file Chunks and NTFS)
with SHA-1 + MD5 HASH on
E01 Imaging Samsung 850 EVO SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD (2GB Files Chunks and NTFS)
with SHA-1 + MD5 HASH on
SuperImager Plus Forensic Imaging Application Settings:
- HPA/DCO Automatic Supports: The application can detect HPA and DCO special areas on the Source drive. Then, resize the Source drive to its full native capacity to capture any "hidden data in those areas (HPA/DCO supported by some SATA drives).
- Bad Sectors Handling: The user can select to skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations. The skipped, bad sectors will be displayed in the log file in detail or summary format.
- 48bit LBA Addressing: Supports drives with sizes up to 256TB.
- OS: Dual open OS of Ubuntu and Windows.
- Security: Imaging is done under the Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).
- Application Updates: The application can easily be updated by using any of the unit's USB ports and by a simple tap on the "update software" icon from the unit' main menu.
- GUI: The application is built with large, easy-to-use icons. In a few clicks, the user can set up an operation.
- Speed: Extremely fast, it is one of the fastest Forensic Imaging solutions available on the market today, achieving a speed of above 32GB/min for SATA SSD and above 100GB/min for NVMe SSD.
- Tested with the HASH verification operation with SHA-1, SSD ran at a top speed of 30GB/min and with 1TB WD Blue SATA-2 HDD ran at a top speed of 10GB/min.
- Tested with the Forensic Imaging operation of 1 to 2 with SHA-1, 3 SSD of Samsung Pro 240GB ran a top speed of 32GB/min.
- Tested with the Forensic Imaging operation of 1 to 2 with SHA-1, 3 SSD of Samsung NVMe 1 TB ran at a top speed of 100GB/min.
Application's Main Operations:
- Forensic Images – Destination: The user can save Forensic Images to any storage device attached to unit, or any connected network, using the unit's 1 Gigabit/s port (or 10 Gigabit/s depend on the unit), or to any external USB3.2 RAID (encryption is optional), or to an external NAS storage.
- Cross Copy from unit's ports: The user can select to capture from one port with one type of storage interface and save the forensic image onto a different storage interface using the unit's destination ports.
- Audit trail and operation Log Files: Logs are generated automatically by the application and saved on the Evidence/Target drive in PDF format.
Forensic Imaging Mode:
- Forensic Imaging Mode includes Restore Images.
- Virtual Drive Emulator.
- Complete Forensic Platform.
- Data Erase and Format
- HASH Calculation Authentication and Verification
- Remote Capture and Network Supports
Full Drive Imaging
Forensic Images Formats:
- Mirror imaging bit by bit (100% or any % of the drive), DD, E01/Ex01 – with optional adjustable compression level, Mix-Format of DD/E01/Ex01, Selective Capture (Capture Partitions, Files & Folders, with the use of file extension filters), Selecting a partition to capture.
- Forensic Restore: Back up the captured data (DD/E01/Ex01) into another drive in the original format.
Targeted Imaging (Triage):
- Selective Imaging feature to select only partitions, files, or folders (like the Windows User-Folders or Windows User-Documents and User-Pictures). With the use of pre-set file extension filters or adding its filters, the Forensic Investigator can narrow their capture scope and shorten its acquisition time. In this mode, the application also supports calculating 4 HASH values (all the 4 at the same time) for each selected and captured file and saves its metadata. It supports capture from the "Suspect" drive that is formatted and mountable under Linux: FAT/eFAT/NTFS/EX2-4,/HFS+/HPFS/APFS.
Imaging and Verify:
- 100% Bit by Bit Mirror Image.
- Linux-DD Format.
- Encase E01/Ex01 Formats (Includes options for optimizing the E01 compression by adjusting its level and the number of parallel engines).
- Mix-Format: The user can capture from one source drive and save the images onto multiple destination ports; each target port can be selected as one of the 3 E01/Ex01/Linux-DD formats.
- File-based copy: Copy files and folders using selective imaging with file extension filters, calculate 4 hash values for each file and capture the file's metadata.
- Single partition Capture: Gives the user the ability to select only one partition (per session) to perform forensic imaging and save it into the Evidence drive in DD/E01/Ex01 format.
The user can select to run forensic imaging with 4 HASH engines on the fly simultaneously (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, SHA512) and also enable the "HASH target and compare HASH" feature. That is a standard operation to ensure the captured image is not altered or corrupted.
Supports spanning the captured data onto multiple "Evidence" drives when the Evidence drives are not large enough (Supports restore images spanned over multiple drives).
On-the-fly AES256 encryption of the "Suspect" drive, saving the encrypted data on the "Evidence" drive in 100%, DD, E01/Ex01 formats.
The user can perform decryption on a drive that has previously been encrypted with any of the SuperImager units. Alternatively, the user can use a standalone MediaClone Linux decryption utility application to perform decryption on an encrypted drive using any PC. The supplied standalone decryption utility application can be burned onto a USB flash drive that later can be used to boot the PC to the MediaClone Linux decryption utility application, where the encrypted drive and a blank destination drive are attached to the PC (the user needs to supply to the utility application the saved encryption key). MediaClone developed its decryption utility application to ensure that the user can always decrypt the drive that was once encrypted via a MediaClone unit and not rely on TruCrypt or other third-party applications that might not be supported in the future.
Forensic Imaging Sessions
In one read-pass from the "Suspect" drive, the application can run the following operations simultaneously: Forensic imaging with E01 format and full compression, Encryption with AES256, 4 HASH Verification and Authentication values (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, SHA512), and save the captured Forensic Images to 2 "Evidence" drives to a local network, and external compact USB3.2/e-SATA TB RAID encrypted storage. The basic Forensic Imaging mode can be 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:2, 2:3... The new Linux-based SuperImager Plus application utilizes and optimizes multiple CPU cores to achieve one of the most efficient operations while performing at incredibly high speeds with E01/Ex01 formats and full compression. In addition, the application allows the user to manually select and adjust the number of CPU hyperthreading and the level of compression used during each session.
Forensic data capture with Encase E01/Ex01 formats with full compression is widely used for operations in the forensic industry and generally requires a trade-off between speed, space, and time of decompression by the Encase application.
Data Eraser and Format:
HASH Calculation Authentication and Verification as a Standalone Operation:
- Erase the Evidence drive before use (with an extremely fast speed of up to 32GB/min with SSD and up to 11GB/min with HDD). The user also can select to erase the remainder of the drive after the copy.
- Drive Erase Protocols: DoD 5220-22M, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, Sanitize, NVMe Secure Erase, or a User-mode where the user can define the final data filling pattern and the number of iterations (Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, Sanitize, and DoD erase protocols are all NIST 800-88 compliant).
- Quick or Full Format a drive: NTFS, FAT, HFS+, EXT4, and exFAT.
- Erase Verify: Run Erase Verify to verify that the drive was erased before use.
- Erase Logs and Erase Certification: The application generates extensive erase logs and files with an NIST 800-88 erase certification (also runs S.M.A.R.T. tests before and after the erase operation and is saved to XML file format), which can be exported to a USB thumb drive. The application also has a built-in erase database that can easily be exported to XLS.
- Evidence Drive Formats: exFAT/FAT/NTFS/HFS+/EXT4.
It simultaneously calculated 4 HASH values MD5/SHA-1/SHA-2/SHA512 on a captured drive for image no alter verification (This operation is different from the HASH calculation during the capture).
- Network Capture: Data from a network folder can be captured and saved into "Evidence" drives using the iSCSI storage protocols. The application (for both capturing from a network and saving to a network) supports SMB, NFS, and CIFS network protocols. The capture can run with HASH authentication and HASH verification.
- Saves Forensic Images to Network: Upload multiple Forensic images to a local network (DD, E01) simultaneously by using 10 Gigabit/s port.
- Disable Network process and protocols for security reasons: Those network protocols are easy to disable using Ubuntu Preferences Tools.
- Copy lose files from/to the network: The user can copy files from/to a network with HASH authentication for better data integrity.
- Remote Capture (Intel based CPU)- Capture data from the Internal Drives of an un-opened Laptop or Computer: Using USB or 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports on the laptop/computer enables the user to use the Remote capture application via a USB stick without the need to remove the drive from the laptop/computer or boot the laptop from its OS (the capture speed is limited to the performance of the Laptop/PC CPU and the 1 Gigabit/s connection). The Remote Capture Option Kit includes the USB flash drive, 1 Gigabit/s to USB3.0 Adapter, and a crossover network cable. The Remote capture application supports capture via USB/1394/TB/R45 network ports.
- Parallel Forensic Imaging – Multiple Session Operations:
Improves the efficiency of the evidence data collection process by using multitasking and using a parallel imaging process. The user can take advantage of the SuperImager unit's multiple available ports and run multiple, efficient, parallel operations. The user can mix different types of operations, and each operation can be set as a new independent session. An example of an operation: erase data from a drive connected to one port and HASH verify a different drive connected to the second port, all while performing forensic imagining of 1 to many on drives connected to the remaining ports.
- Port's rule Increases Possibilities:
The application is very flexible in running multiple sources to multiple destinations, all in simultaneous operations. The user has the flexibility to change a port's role from "Evidence" to "Suspect" port. The session control application screen provides the user with comprehensive information and direct control over the running sessions, including all the settings of the session and the ability to abort the session.
- Detection Application Screen:
All drives and storage devices that are connected to the unit will be "scanned" and displayed on one application screen called "The Detection Screen". The user can tap on each drive to get its detailed info and run some specific utilities regarding that drive (as long as it is a target drive) – as a quick S.M.A.R.T. test (only using the "Target" port), run a Virtual Emulator ("Source" port), safely preview the contents of the drive ("Source" port), as well as select it for any desired operation they are planning to use.
The unit as a Complete Forensic Platform:
- Drive Trim: This allows the user to manipulate the HPA/DCO area on the drive to create an Evidence/Target drive with the same capacity of the Suspect/Source drive.
- Application Audio Notification: The user can enable some audio notification features, like the end of a session.
- Unit's User Configuration: This feature allows the administrator of the unit to set specific operations with specific settings and allows the user to secure it with a lock password (This feature needs to be requested at the time of purchasing the main unit – it is needed for security purposes).
- Tasks Scripting: The user can create a script to run sequential and parallel operations. There are no limitations on the number of scripts or operations. If the operation requires the user's input, it will pause and wait for it.
- Language Supports: Easy to implement translations for new languages. It supports Korean and Chinese languages.
- Keyword search before imaging: It allows the user to perform a quick keyword search on the Suspect drive with filters on the file extension types and a few important keywords. (This is a quick keyword search to determine if a "Suspect" drive needs to be captured.
- Keyword search while imaging: Gives the user the ability to perform a quick keyword search on the Suspect drive's files and folders, with filters on the files extension types and with a few important keywords included in the search images.
- Cloud Storage Connection: With Insync paid services, the user can sync to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Cloud, and other cloud storage and capture the data.
The unit built-in with High Performances Hardware and configured with dual open OS (Linux, Win) and can serve as a platform for a Forensic Investigator to perform a complete investigation using one unit. A forensic investigator can, in addition to imaging and capturing data, install and run any third-party applications to: analyze the captured data, extract data from cellphone, preformes RAID reconstruction, network analysis, and more.
Built-in the USA:
- Virtual Drive Emulator (Linux): Enables the user to run a drive, or image of a drive emulator, on the unit (Windows only) and allows the user to share folders and copy important files (bypass the user's Windows password). Mount a Suspect drive, or its DD/E01 images, simulate it in its native Windows Environment and extract important files.
- Secure Write Blocked File Preview (Linux and Win): Browse and preview the captured data on the unit' monitor. The user should connect the drive to the unit's Suspect port to protect the drive via the port's write-blocking mechanisms, turn on the power to the drive using the application's power icon, and mount the drive using Ubuntu. The drive Doc files, including XLS, can be viewed using the Ubuntu Open Office package. Alternatively, the user can boot the unit to Windows and view the captured data using Windows.
- Cellphone/Tablet data extraction and analysis: Install and run Cellebrite, Oxygen, BlackBag, MPE+, Paraben, Axiom, MSAB, Graykey applications, and more (the user can also use the many of the unit's USB3.2 ports to run multiple cellphone extractions in a very good performance)
- Triage data collection: Install and Nuix/Encase/Axiom/ADF portable applications.
- Full computer forensic analysis: Install and rub Encase, Nuix, Axiom, and FTK applications (data is already captured, and the hardware can support running a full analysis with good performance).
The units are designed, built, and tested in the USA.
Warranty: One-year free warranty on the main unit (does not include a warranty on accessories, adapters, and cables).
Main Hardware Features:
- Case: Mobile, lightweight, Rugged, and easy to carry.
- CPU: i7 latest generation CPU.
- Display: Color LCD 12" display with touchscreen, LED back-light.
- Hardware: Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications.
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 64 bit and Win 10 Professional 64 Bit in a dual boot.
- Security: Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).
- Hardware Upgrade: The unit can be upgraded at the time of purchasing for additional cost to a larger internal SSD.
RAM: 32GB DDR4 internal memory.
Internal storage: 1TB SSD SATA.
Storage controller: NVMe 2 ports storage controller
Hardware Ports and Supports:
Power Supply: A built-in, universal, auto switching 300W UL/CE/PSE power supply.
Input Voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz.
Temperature: 5°C - 55°C (40°F-130°F).
Relative Humidity:20-60% non-condensing.
Unit net weight: 20.00 lbs.
Unit dimensions: 15.00” x 12.13" x 6.90".
Shipping dimensions: 18" x 18" x 15", 25.00 lbs.
Expansion Box Option:
Optional Thunderbolt 3.0 expansion box: Using the unit’s extremely fast Thunderbolt 3.0 port to capture data from SAS, FC, SCSI.
SAS 4 ports Option: Include 4 Ports SAS controller plugged inside the TB3.0 Expansion Box, external PS to power 4 SAS hard disk drives and all the cabling. (Since the thunderbolt 3.0 port has a bandwidth of 40 Gigabit/s, capturing data from those ports are very fast).
USB3.0 to SATA Adapters and Kits Option: Today USB3.0 technology is extremely fast and can run read data from SSD drives up to 20 GB/min. With the use of the USB3.0 to SATA 4 channel Kit, the user can convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports on any of MediaClone’s units. The optional Kit is supplied with one external PS and includes all the cabling to power and connect the 4 USB3.0 to SATA adapters. The tested performance when running 4 adapters in parallel was measured at a very high speed and with very little speed degradation.
SCSI KIT Option: The SCSI Kit includes the low profile PCIE X1 SCSI controller with single port, 2 channel SCSI LVDS cables (68pin connectors), SCSI terminator, VHDCI to SCSI 2 adapter, and supports 2 SCSI Hard Disk Drives.
1394 KIT Option: The 1394 Kit includes the controller with dual 1394B and one 1394 ports and cables. 1394 storage devices can easily be daisy chained.
Full NVMe KIT Option: Supplied with NVMe SFF-8639 cable and controller enabling the user to capture data from M.2, SFF-8639 (U.2) or PCIE NVMe SSD.
Thunderbolt/Mac Optional KIT (Mac capture): With the use of the 1394 Option and Thunderbolt to 1394 adapter, the user can connect the unit into a Mac that has a TB port (that is booted in target mode) allowing the user to access the Mac’s internal drive (The kit includes support Thunderbolt 2.0 and Thunderbolt 3.0).
Express Card Option: With the use of the Express card reader plugged into the Expansion Box the unit can support PCIE memory cards such as Sony SxS.
- Source Ports: One SATA, one NVMe U.2, and 2 USB 3.2 ports are set as source ports (the user cannot change the role of these ports).
- Target Ports: One SATA, one U.2 NVMe, 2 USB 3.2 ports
- USB-C/Thunderbolt 3.0 port: One target port connect to:
- Optional Thunderbolt to PCIE Expansion Box.
- Connect to HDMI external monitor with supplied adapter.
- Connect to un-opened Mac.
- Connect to 10GbE with optional adapter
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 ports that can be use for mouse and keyboard. In general any of the unit's USB ports can be used for peripherals.
- Additional ports: Two Audio ports with 3.5mm connectors to support the plug ear-phones, and/or microphones.
- Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces: NVMe, SAS*,SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE, USB2.0, USB3.2, MMC, 1394, TB.
- Supports Form Factors: 3.5”, 2.5”, ZIF, 1.8”, Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, Slim SATA, Ultra Slim SATA, M.2 SATA, PCIE-Memory Card*, Mini PCIE, SFF-8639 U.2 NVMe, M.2 NVMe, and CF-30.
* with optional adapters and optional expansion box
Remote capture kit via USB port or 1Gigabit/s Ethernet ports
Thunderbolt 3.0 to 10 GbE adapter.
ZIF to SATA Adapter
SATA to 1.8" IDE Adapter
M.2 to SATA Adapter
M.2 NVMe controller
TB3.0 Expansion Box OptionThunderbolt/Mac capture KIT
SCSI 2 Drive Option (with Expansion Box or Express Port Options)
NVMe Full Kit: capture from SFF-8639 (U.2), M.2 NVMe and NVMe PCI
SAS 4 ports KIT.
USB3.0 to SATA 4 Channel Kit convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports at high speed (20GB/min) The Kit includes 4 USB3.0 to SATA drive adapters and one power supply to power 4 SATA hard disk drives:
USB3.0 to SATA adapter 4 Channel KIT+ Power
- 2 SAS/SATA 29 pins Extension cables.
- 2 NVMe U.2 extension cables, and U.2 to M.2 Vertical Adapters with locking mechanism.
- USB mini Keyboard.
- Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter
- M.2 to SATA adapter.
- SE-520 hard case with an internal metal chassis.
- Accessory bag to store all adapters, cables, and the keyboard.