Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible User Interface. Linux standalone hardware solutions give the user consistent performances and top security. In addition, the products do not require any per drive erase license scheme, making this solution very cost-effective.
Also, the user gets lifetime free s/w updates and free support. The units run 24/7, 365 days for years, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Secure Erase/NVMe-Format (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Erase Netapp drives
- Erase SED encrypted drives
- Hot Plug Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hotplug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new erase operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST Compliance.
- R.2 Ready with self-calibration.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 16 SAS drives and 10 USB drives and run 26 erase sessions at the same time!