- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Erase SED encrypted drives.
- Hot Plug Ports: Each unit’s port is a hotplug. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run data erase in a separate session. For example, the user can connect 20 USB drives and four e-SATA drives and run 24 erase sessions at the same time!