The SuperCopier® Desktop Pro Gen-3 with 16 SAS/SATA Ports is a standalone, most expandable with 16 drives, drive duplicator unit. It can be used to perform drive cloning, imaging, duplication, drive erase, drive diagnostics, and format of many drives in a very fast and efficient way. The unit is industrial and durably built, using a desktop-style, with easy to use touchscreen icons. The unit features 16 SATA/SATA-3 ports, one e-SATA port, and 10 USB3.0/USB3.1 ports. The SuperCopier’s main application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror Copy Mode: Bit by bit imaging.
2) Quick Copy: Advanced Smart Copy of Partitions.
3) VHD Copy: Clone image of a virtual drive.
4) Selective Capture of Files and Folder.
5) Copy to Folder: Copy all data files from a source drive into one folder on the target drives.
6) Erase Operations: Supports independent channel/port erase operations.
7) Drive Format: Quick or full format for NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+, and EXT4 file systems.
6) Drive Diagnostics: Run up to 4 different drive diagnostics tests.
The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to multiple target drives, or from multiple source drives to multiple target drives. The application is updated to clone Windows 10, and it supports drives with 4k formats (Physical and Logical).
Expansion Capabilities: The unit has limited optional expansion capabilities via PCIE 3.0 Expansion slots (SCSI 3 drive Options, Fiber Channel 2 drive Options, 1394 Option, and Thunderbolt Option via 1394).